Personal data processed by Hertz training
Hertz training processes your personal data because you are using its services and / or because you are providing this information yourself, for example:
- via a digital intake form
- via a participant list of a workshop or course
- via a mailing list
Below is an overview of the personal data processed by Hertz training:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Learning goals and possible problems (only for course participation)
Special and / or sensitive personal data processed by Hertz training:
Hertz training does not process special and / or sensitive personal data.
For what purpose and on what principle does Hertz training process personal data
Hertz training processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To offer you the possibility to tailor our courses and workshops to your learning goals.
- To deliver goods and services to you, such as the digital newsletter.
- To make invoicing and payments possible.
Hertz training does not make decisions based on automated processes regarding matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This refers to decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Hertz training for academics). All decisions made within the Hertz training courses are made by people and not by computer programs or systems.
Personal data retention period
Hertz training does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. It uses the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Which data is stored, how long and why?
- Digital intake form
– How long: a maximum of 1 week after the course has ended.
– Why: to answer any questions you may have directly after the course.
- Your e-mail address
– How long: As long as it does not bounce or until you cancel yourself.
– Why: to send you the newsletter.
- First and last name, email address and telephone numbers
– How long: forever, unless you request removal.
– Why: to be able to send invoices.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Hertz training will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary in the course of fulfilling our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data at our best, we sign a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Hertz training remains the responsible party for these processing operations.
We use the following processors
- Colleague trainers and training actors have access to the intake forms insofar as they relate to the relevant workshop or course component. These colleagues have no editing rights and may not download or distribute the forms, they may only print them for use during the workshop or course.
- Mailchimp for all newsletters (based in the US but certified under the EU-US Data Privacy Shield).
- Our domains are currently hosted via Hostnet. This is a Dutch company.
Cookies and similar technology
Hertz training uses only technical and functional cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies used are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember your preferences, for example. Cookies also allow optimization of the website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Permission for the use of digital intake forms
The intake form briefly explains how Hertz training handles your data and asks you to agree. If you do not agree, your intake form will not be used during the training.
Access, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, modify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Hertz training and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to Hertz training to send the personal information on file to you, or to another organization specified by you, in a computer file.
If you want to use your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specific request to email@example.com.
In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, you are asked to send a copy of your identity document along with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. Hertz training will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Hertz training also would like to point out to you that you have the option to submit a complaint to the national supervisor, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority). This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Security of personal data
Hertz training takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.